Shipping & Delivery
Delivery Policies - Malaysia
- The company only delivers within the Peninsular Malaysia according to the specified delivery address, with the exception of P.O. Box addresses, by seven (7) business days upon the order confirmation.
- Distributors shall enjoy free delivery service (to a single location within Perninsular Malaysia) for purchases of RM1, 200 and above. For order amount less than RM1, 200, a delivery charge of RM50 will be imposed.
- Delivery service will be provided from Mondays to Fridays, between 2pm to 8pm. No delivery service on weekends and public holidays.
- If the recipient is not at the delivery address at the specified time for the 1st delivery, a 2nd delivery will be arranged within the next seven (7) working days. A delivery charge of RM50 will be imposed and the amount must be paid in cash upon for the 2nd delivery by bank in the said amount into the company current account and forward a bank in slip as proof of payment.
- The company shall not be held liable for any defaults or any other discrepancies upon receipt of the products.
- All purchases made via eShop will be delivered. No self-collection is allowed.
- The company shall not be liable for any losses, damages or expenses sustained by the Distributor or any other person as a result of any delays in delivery, if the delay is at the Distributor's request, or owing to the Distributor's refusal or inability to take delivery of the product, or of causes beyond the control of the company.
- The company will not be responsible for any delay due to:
- customs and/or duty regulations and procedures;
- extended public holidays in different destination zone, especially during Christmas, Chinese New Year, Easter and other holiday periods.
- All delivery charges are subject to import duties, taxes and other additional charges for custom clearance, which the Distributor must bear. The Company will not assume responsibility for the ordered goods meeting the local customs laws and/or duties and taxes. If the product(s) is rejected by the customs due to Distributor/ Refusal to pay customs tax and/or duties and is subsequently returned to the Company, a shipping and handling fee of 10% (of the total net purchase) will be charged to the Distributor's credit card.