Welcome to Francazure eShop
Francazure eShop is a safe and secure environment for you to enjoy our services and purchase our products. We strive to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all business partners' data against errors, sabotage, fraud and breach of privacy. All information and transaction are encrypted and sent through a secure server directly from our systems to the bank.
This website is created, controlled and maintained by Francazure Sdn. Bhd. (hereafter referred to as the Company). Please forward all the feedback and/or comments of any products or services via email to email@example.com.
By accessing or using any information or services found in The Company's website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws governing the website.
Terms and Conditions
1. EShop Policy
- Francazure Sdn. Bhd. (hereafter referred to as The Company) shall not be responsible for any kind of loss or damage, arising as a result of any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the contents found herein.
- Francazure Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to refuse entry of any Distributor to eShop and/or to suspend/terminate their entry to eShop for any reasons whatsoever. Re-instatement of entry to eShop is at the sole discretion of The Company.
- Francazure Sdn. Bhd. shall not be liable for any unauthorized purchases by third party with/without the knowledge of shoppers through eShop. All purchases are final and non-revocable.
- All contents used in this website are protected by copyright regulations in and outside of Malaysia. You may view and download the content of the website solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Any reproduction, distribution, modification, transmission, or revision to any part of this website for any other purpose without prior written permission from The Company is strictly prohibited.
- The use and misuse of any logo, trademark, intellectual properties, or any other content on the site is strictly prohibited without the written permission of The Company. Any unauthorized use constitutes the violation of intellectual property laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes. The Company will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permissible by law upon any offender.
3. Website Representations
- The use and browsing of this site is at your own personal risk. Neither The Company or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising from access to, or use of any content on the site.
- All information and materials found on the website are solely for informational purposes. As far as possible, The Company tries to ensure that the product color and representation on screen represent the true product as accurately as possible. However, due to color reproduction on different computer monitors and settings, the onscreen product color may vary from actual color.
4. Modification of Terms
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold The Company harmless against all claims, expenses (including legal expenses and those of other professionals) losses and damages of any nature, whatsoever and howsoever, made or incurred by a third party resulting from or in connection with your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- This includes your posting of any materials, use of or access to our website (or any part thereof), violation of any third party rights or any harm or detriment caused by you to a third party.
- In the event The Company is required to defend any claims made by third parties, you agree to cooperate and assist in mounting and sustaining The Company's defense to the best of your ability including furnishing The Company all relevant evidence in your possession.
6. Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
- The Company is not liable under any circumstances, for any claims, expenses, losses or damages (including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages) whether based on contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal cause of action, even if The Company has been advised of the possibility of such claims, expenses, losses or damages. Any liability arising from or in connection with the following are expressly excluded:
- Your reliance on or use of any of the content or facility included in the site.
- Your use of or inability to use the site due to technical failures or otherwise;
- Unauthorized use of your membership account and/or password;
- Your dealings with any third party on or through the use of the site.
- Your use of any credit or charge card to effect any transaction under this agreement.
7. Privacy and Security Policy
- eShop respects the importance of privacy and strives to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of our distributor's information against error, sabotage, fraud and breach of privacy. We collect basic information only for internal use and completion of online order. All credit card information provided by you is encrypted during transmission to prevent unlawful interception. In addition, all staff with access to distributor's information will be held responsible and accountable for their access and use of information through built-in internal control procedures, whereupon legal action will be taken for unauthorized use and alteration of company's information assets.